Friday, February 27, 2009

Teddy Bears and Karate Classes (and Tits)



People seemed to like my silly Mario Brothers Plumbing ad, so I figured I'd try another one! And if anyone knows whether these particular clipart masterpieces came from a professional set, I'd love to know so I can give credit.



This is just a quick mock up of my new "HILARIOUS" TypeTees.com slogan. If it is actually chosen for print, they will pick an artist more talented than myself to draw the letters. Probably someone British.

Click the image above to vote! :D Then go do other things. It's Friday, for god's sake.



I would have liked to finish this masterpiece all in one night, but I was interrupted mid-tit* when someone tried to break into my house... with me IN it. Don't worry, I'm okay. But I'm too wired to draw now. Stay tuned! Unless you don't wanna see the rest.

*Mid-tit is © Copyright 2009 Mitch Ansara

3 comments:

Fictional Fictions said...

loving the double dragon and mario stuff.

ninjahq said...

I love the ad! It made me LOL :)

I posted it on my blog: theNerdPatrol

Td said...

lol love the slogan. voted!