Friday, March 13, 2009

Evil Movie Megacorporation Rebranding

I'm working together with some of film's biggest fictional corporations to create a newer, friendlier, identity for evil conglomerates everywhere. *twinkly promotional cue* Any tips or crits would be VERY welcome! I'm trying to brush up on my web 2.0 skills.

Evil Megacorporation Rebranding 1: OCP 2009

Evil Megacorporation Rebranding 2: Cyberdyne Systems 2009

Evil Megacorporation Rebranding 1: Recall (from Total Recall)

Evil Megacorporation Rebranding 1: The Tyrell Corporation (from Blade Runner)

12 comments:

drono said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm... scary. and ominous.

dann said...

Wow, creepy timing. I had just found that company that makes brawndo and sex panther (omni consumer products)a few days ago, and then today my boss asked if I remembered the Omni logo from robocop, and we googled it. Now I find it has a web 2.0 gloss here.

Eerie.

Payo said...

Weyland/Yutani could use some help after the incidents at Hadley's Hope and Fiorina 164.

Payo said...

Hey dann -

Omni Consumer Products also runs the Detroit Police Department and makes Robocop and the ED-209.

William Owen said...

Awesomely awesome. And in light of the Sci-fi channel's less than insightful decision to rebrand as SyFy, ever more wonderful.

One thing, I think recall should have the mirror effect in every direction, like its in a mirrored tube. Not sure, I just do.

Anonymous said...

Great idea extremely great executed. Please more!

OptimusPrime said...

Very good idea! I kind of love the Tyrell corporation facelift, but it is still bit "evil" I think?!

I could not come up with more evil corporation logos but think that that could use some cheering up would totally be "Star Wars - Empire" and evil secret societys "Illuminati".

Anonymous said...

What about Umbrella Corporation?
And I know that Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems wasn't evil, but they never had a badge.

Eventually6Series said...

Are you going to do AIG next? I heard they're looking for a new identity, seriously...

GudangDisc said...

great post..

Jay said...

You should really try to get Yoyodyne Propulsion as a client. I hear those guys are a hoot.

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff.

Weylan Yutani (aka the Company from "Alien") next please!