Saturday, January 03, 2009

Game Over, Man... GAME OVER!


FINALLY! After what seemed like an eternity, I'm finally allowed to tell the world that I was invited to be a guest artist for Kyle Stark's weekly webcomic Guinea Pig Theater! After practically begging for it, of course.

Who knows why he reenacts his favorite movies using a delightful (and rarely union) cast of guinea pigs. I sure don't. It doesn't make any SENSE, maaaan. But it's so movie geektastic that I just plain DIG it.

I was stoked to get the chance to do a guest spot and I'm glad it turned out looking pretty snazzy. Check out the Guinea Pig Theater archives and all the super awesome things he must be saying about some OTHER Mitch at the official blog! Happy reading! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I'm definitely going to be checking out Guinea Pig Theater from now on.