Monday, February 23, 2009

Please Stand By



To improve functionality for readers, I have sacrificed my old blogger template and all the perfect little tweaks I made to it over the years. I think I'll miss my hilarious "Collect all __!" comments label most of all, not to mention the little Centipede arcade game mushrooms that accented the place so well. But I think I made the right decision. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers at this trying time. :(

Send cards and donations to http://spacesick.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

JoKKe-svin said...

One word (actually containing the word "word")...

WORDPRESS! :D

spacesick said...

wintermonkey - no not there! that spot is very, VERY DANGEROUS! just move two steps over, until you hit the giant X. +lollerbots @ you're 1 of 3 links I put in by hand over there > before giving up.

jokke - REALLY? I've been curious about that. I heard all the cool kids are doing it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah man. Don't be a Blogger. Be a Presser. We gots all the cool stuff on our side dude: wicked widgets, tight themes and on top of all that - a darn dashing dashboard! What are you waiting for?!

- Jokke

Kimby said...

I had a wordpress... for about a day, until I decided that I simply wasn't cool enough/had no idea what I was doing. But you should try it, you might like it!

I know, deep down, that I will miss the collect all __ and mushrooms for the rest of my days *sniff*