Monday, February 06, 2006

You're A Terrible, Terrible Man

I decided to join Threadless.com for some giggles. I don't expect to win or anything, it just looks like a fun place to hang out.

I wonder if "Squeeze My Monster" is too vulgar. Yes, I wonder. Any thoughts are welcome.

I also wonder if they still make Squeezits. Somewhere in life between the tiny boxes of Ecto Cooler and the ulcer-forming amounts of Mountain Dew, I had one of those bad-boys every day at lunch. Hooray for nutrition!



And this may interest some-

X-Entertainment's Search for Ecto Cooler

Well that's one mystery solved!

10 comments:

IamOSI said...

hells yeah, sweet design!

Rafa Toro said...

Is your title quote of Michael Jackson´s Scarecrow from "the Wiz"?

spacesick said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Even though I would be proud to wear this baby, I'm pretty sure that the phrase is a bad idea. Anybody out there think otherwise?

r - No, it wasn't supposed to be! That's hilarious. Maybe I should pop it in later for some background noise.

"I'm just plain ol' Herman Smith from Atlantic City."

Unknown said...

HE ! HE!! Love that T-shirt design!!

kevin micallef said...

Love the design..great stuff on your blog!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

great t-shirt design love the idea

spacesick said...

Thanks, all! My monster and I both feel the warmth of your design love.

I just submitted the design for revue, so I'll find out in a few days whether or not it's got enough moxy to be featured for voting.

I'll keep ya posted.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Hello there :)
Thanks for your comment, you have a very interesting blog. I like your design they so cute and also ohh I love your icon profile ;)!!!
Now more please!!!

rebound said...

thats a sweet t-shirt!

rebound said...

when your shirt goes up on threadless ill be sure to give your design props...i'd wear it for sure!

the meemo's are freaking sweet too are you going to get those produced like Medicom Kubrick, Bearbrick and Kid Robot stuff? I'd love to see those in stores...Heck i'd love to do some designs for those meemo's too!

i'm adding you to my links...keep in touch!