Tuesday, October 09, 2007

And I've never met a girl like you before.

I'm tryin! I didn't redraw everything over and over again, I didn't obsess over wonky placement, I just drew lines and said go with it.

I pulled this chick out of nowhere, but it probably would be better if I drew from some actual reference for once. sooo... who wants to volunteer to be my model? huh? jk. but seriously. that would rock.


wintermonkey said...

fine. i'll be right over. should i bring my one piece or two piece? or were you thinking au natural?

Luke in Progress said...

aside from making me crave watching Empire Records, this is really rad.
I think I ran in to her at IndyNight over the summer :p

Mukpuddy said...

Nicey nice dude!!

Goobeetsablog said...

what no legs?

lovely eyes though.

Jay D Smith said...

I likes!