Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blame It on the Boogie



Just messing around. Nothing new. I'm glad I did, though, because this just gave me a Retro-tastic idea!

Hot Chocolate - You Could Have Been A Lady (1971)

Vaughan Mason and Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll (1979)

Some mood music, as a teaser for my epic roller boogie mixtape that'll coincide with the release of this masterpiece. But for now... let's go bowling. We haven't gone bowling in a while! I'm in the mood for bowling. Let's go bowling.

3 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

Bowling sounds awesome.

Nice curvy lady. Very expressive face.

drono said...

fookin' great!!
i like the textual things you've been putting together. retro-listic.

oh and also, i like the curves you've made on her. nothing like the girls i go out with.

spacesick said...

thanks guys! :D I'm glad you dig the curves. now if only I could finish it.