Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quit Yer Fuckin' Bitchin!



Oh boy. I don't know what the heck I'm doing! But I think I'm having fun learning how to draw letters. I was just inspired by this FANTASTIC TV Guide 1978 Fall Preview cover that turned out to be by this really prolific artist and designer named George Giusti. It's true: I'm a Google Master. And you know this, man!

And the sweet find is all thanks to Shawn from Branded in the 80s, which is one of the single most wonderful/enlightening/"awesome, totally awesome!" resources on the internet, if you ask me. Go ahead; ask me. I double dare you. You won't take the physical challenge! I know you won't, because you don't have the balls, son! yeah that's what I thought.

Well hey, if anyone needs me, you know where I'll be. See you on the flip side, turkeys!

No comments: