Sunday, May 31, 2009

When there's no more room in hell...


Something my granddaddy used to tell us... You know Macumba? Voodoo. Granddad was a priest in Trinidad. Used to tell us "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."

I was finally in the mood to make a cover honoring one of my absolutely all-time don't-you-forget-it you-better-believe it top 5 favorite movies EVAH today, so I just went with it (with a wink and a nod to the second "I Can Read Movies" I ever did- hey who wants to live forever anyway?). Zombies. That's who.

"What the hell are they?"

"They're us, that's all."

2 comments:

Cousin Craig said...

Damn, these are good. You should make some t-shirts...

Unknown said...

I knew I liked you! Dawn of the Dead TOTALLY ROCKS! It's in my top 5 along with some other corny but wonderful horror/sci fi classics that shall remain nameless. Love the book cover.