Monday, June 22, 2009

Check out this awesome "Infamous Mishaps" figurine Kimby sent me!



Aghhh! How fucking cute?!! :D If you could have seen the giggly smile on my face when I unwrapped this adorable little figurine from Kimby, my reputation as the baddest man in show business would be shot to pieces.

I don't know if you remember the monster I drew under the fabulous art direction of the even more fabulous fatheed (for our "Infamous Mishaps Throughout History" collab), but he was born around this same time last year. What a co-inky-dink!

It's so seriously awesome. I believe she sent another one to fatheed too. And as we all know, having the only surviving copies of a priceless statuette halfway across the world from each other makes them even more special-er. Thanks, sistah! :D I love it!

Lookit that tail and those little horns! :D And she even included the adorable little acorn who stars in my "Father Grows Best design. I smell a sitcom!

1 comment:

Luke in Progress said...

This looks like the start of a phenomenal life-like 3d animation. *hint hint*