Sunday, November 29, 2009

50,000? You got 50,000 on Double Dragon?



This moldy old book has seen better days, but boy what an awesome movie! I couldn't tell you how many times I watched my copy of The Wizard as a kid... on Betamax... taped off TV... but knowing that number could help scientists explain why I am the way that I am. Such a great cast! And as far as hour and a half long toy commercials go, I don't know if it can get much better than this.

See the full "I Can Read Movies" Series gallery here

"I know what you were gonna do, and you can just forget about it. There is no way! I am NOT kissing a boy."

"A girl maybe?"

4 comments:

drono said...

"Did you ever know that you're my hero, and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings."

Matty Mechanism said...

"I love the Power Glove. It's so bad!"

spacesick said...

ono - aww shucks! I bet you say that to all the boys though.

matty - ahaha. YES! *close encounters of the third kind beeps*

Bonnie said...

When I was a kid I thought the competition was real. I was sorely disappointed :(